GR508W: A new ultra-early green variety, 2 weeks before Sugraone with uniform sugar development and fruity flavor
Description Grower Guidelines/ Tech Support
- Harvest: Ultra-early. -2 weeks Sugraone. Harvest begins July 1 in Bakersfield, CA.
- Cluster: Uniform, large, 675g. Naturally loose-full, with bright green stems. Grower-friendly
- Berry: Oval-Elongated, 21mm, 7.5g. Excellent natural berry size. Durable skin, not prone to splits or marking.
- Flavor: Uniform sugar development for uniform harvest. Firm, juicy, with fruity aroma. 17 brix with medium-low acidity.
- Post-Harvest: Firm with excellent attachment. Bright green stems do not dry quickly. Holds up well in cold storage.
- Vine: Medium-high vigor, excellent fertility with 75-80 cluster counts. Grower-friendly with minimal hand labor requirements
The information provided here in is not an offer for sale and remains the property of Sun World International, LLC. It is provided to Sun World’s licensees and other parties with the understanding that the information is and must be kept confidential. The recipient shall limit disclosure of the information within its own organization to its directors, officers, partners, members and employees having a need to know. Any distribution of the information provided here in to other is strictly prohibited.